This page is used to inform users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the mobile app or any web platform (from now own indicated also as “our Service”).
Information Collection and Use (websites and social login only)
By using our Service, you allow us to collect and store data in our system. An index of collected data is:
- E-mail address (either provided by you directly, or via Social login buttons): we use the e-mail address as username in our Service. We use the e-mail address only to identify you and your SeismoCloud devices (in order to show them in your dashboard page).
Information Collection and Use (mobile app only)
By using our Service, you allow us to collect and store data from the mobile app itself. An index of collected data is:
- An installation UUID: for device pairing purposes
- Sensors data, including but not limited to Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer; only if the smartphone has all sensors needed and the user explicitly allows the smartphone to become a sensor
- Location data, only if the smartphone has the location enabled and the user explicitly allows the smartphone to become a sensor
Some features may require you to allow us to access the camera for barcode scanning. This is optional, and the permission will be asked only when needed.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, we collect information on web services usage that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your mobile phone’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, software version, web services of our Service that you use, the time and date of requests, and other statistics. These logs are retained for the time period that is required by law, to allow diagnostic operations and legal obligations.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the official EU website about GDPR.
- SapienzaApps needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given SapienzaApps permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in SapienzaApps legitimate interests
- SapienzaApps needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed on what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent